This website is an attempt to organize the collective works of Ken Conklin. It will focus primarily on his work concerning Hawaiian Sovereignty, but hopefully will expand to include his other works. In mid-December 2005 further work on this webpage was suspended (including updates to collections of news reports), because of another major project that takes priority. Please visit Ken Conklin's original website, which continues to be updated, at: http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/hawaiiansovereignty/
- Hawaiian Apartheid: Radio interview July 2007
- Book March 2007 "Hawaiian Apartheid -- Racial Separatism and Ethnic Nationalism in the Aloha State"
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Aloha For All Basic Principles
- Pride and Prejudice
- Lili'uokalani Loses A Big One
- Was Hawaiian Language Illegal?
- Claims Of Victimization By Language Suppression
- OHA v. NASA
- The Impact of Tribal Recognition On Local Businesses and Neighborhoods
- Heritage Foundation Seminar with Rubellite Kawena Kinney Johnson